Class start time : 10.30am
Duration : 45 minutes
This level continues the advancement of and adds to what you have learnt and taught your dog in previous levels. Long-lines are used predominantly throughout the exercises being taught and proofed.
- Recalls - working for speed/directness in returns under distraction
- Stand - weaning off hand signal
- Heel - proofing position throughout pivots and movement
- COP (Change-of-position) - inclusion of 'stand' and randomising sequence
- Proofing sit and drop (continuation)
- Proofing Long-sit and Long-drop
- Increasing 'remote target' skill
- Long-work (proofing for reliability) - increasing duration and distraction
- Introduction to "Long-stand"
- Out-of-sight Long-drop
- Preparing for off-leash work (Post-Graduate level)