This level builds on and adds to what you have learnt and taught your dog in the Elementary Level Training Group. Work is still on-leash, however much is conducted with the use of Long-lines as distance training becomes more predominant at this level.
- Teaching "stand"
- Training COP (Change of Position)
- Separating verbal command from hand-signal cue
- Increasing long-sit and long-drop reliability (distance and distraction)
- Loose Lead Walking under increased distraction intensity
- Proofing verbal command compliance
- Advancing "Heel" - entry to heel position and alignment
- Enhancement of focus
- Proofing recall : "at front" finish
- Teaching "remote target"
- Proofing "tug" game rules